Before a refund is granted, allow us to try and help solve any problem you have by opening a ticket in our support desk. Please give it 24-72 hours for our Support Team to get back to you on your support requests. We do our best to answer a lot faster to your requests.
We also reserve the right to refuse a refund in the following situations:
- you have changed your mind about an item/subscription.
- you bought an item by mistake and the product(s) were sent/already downloaded by you.
- product was bought by your employee or inmate from your PayPal account to which he/she had legal access.
- You can not install the downloaded product
- The product is incompatible with your WordPress, plugins, or web server settings
- The product does not function as you want
The nature of digital media (software) can be downloaded instantly after a purchase has been made. There is no “trial” or “grace period” after purchasing any product which means all sales are final. Once you have purchased the software, there is no way to “return” it. As such refunds can not be provided.
You may cancel your account at any time, however, there are no refunds for cancellation.
If you will get a refund you cannot use downloaded premium products anymore.
If the product after the update is still damaged, we may offset the amount of your refund by the diminished value of the product.
Refunds can take up to 5 days to reflect in your account.